Saturday, April 11, 2009

How to get what you want.

Generally, I use my natural gifts of persuasion. When i really want something, I tend to sell the idea to everyone around me. I guess i must be pretty convincing. I find that i rarely meet resistance in the case of wanting things my way. Maybe everyone has figured out that I'm truly brilliant, and it's in their best interest to listen to me if I am expressing my opinion. Most People in my life know that i don't speak feverishly about something unless i really know what I'm saying. If i don't know what I'm talking about, and cant effectively convince people to do it my way, i usually reserve my opinions until I'm more informed. Moral of the story.. Keep your mouth shut unless you have some ground to stand on.. You will always get your way if you persuade people to your way of thinking or doing, ONLY, if it appears you always know what your talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment